Wednesday, February 9, 2011

at your service: LoveLee Looks

Business:  LoveLee Looks (by Amber Heckert)
Contact:  loveleelooks@gmail.com
Did she earn a wink?  YES


What is LoveLee Looks?  Amber Heckert is the brains and talent behind LoveLeeLooks. She is a free-lance makeup artist and hair stylist and has experience with photo shoots, weddings, film, boudoir, special events, fashion, runway and more.  I first heard of LoveLee Looks through Wing of Canary Grey Photography, a local photographer.

Amber at work on location.
Photo by Canary Grey Photography
For more on this shoot, click here



Make me feel pretty:  I think that every girl secretly wants to do a boudoir shoot at least once in her life, but only few of us actually get the guts to put ourselves through the process.  I participated in a Canary Grey Photography boudoir marathon with a number of close girlfriends and Amber was the amazing makeup artist on hand to transform all our looks.

Photo by Canary Grey Photography

Above and beyond:  A week before the shoot, Amber asked each of us to describe who and what our style and makeup inspirations were.  With the feedback, she created look book pages to give us the looks we desired.  I don't know about you, but I love having my makeup and hair done and there was something so soothing about Amber that calmed my nerves down while waiting for my turn in front of the camera.  It also helped that I was the last person on the schedule and I watched as Amber kept turning out gorgeous girl after gorgeous girl.  I trusted that I was in good hands.

Results:  I was completely thrilled and floored after peeking at myself before the posing and shooting began.  My inspiration was Mila Kunis and I was so happy with my look that I almost slept with my makeup on so that I could enjoy the look the next day.  Amber was so knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing and patient with all of us girls.  You could tell that she was truly enjoying the time she was spending with each girl and we all were appreciative of her contribution to a very special day. Thanks to LoveLee Looks, the vision each girl had for herself was achieved and the results were stunning...

Photo by Canary Grey Photography
Hair and makeup by LoveLee Looks
For more from this shoot, click here

{lovelee-fied}
winkMSP

No comments:

Post a Comment