Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pizzeria Lola: Follow Up & Follow Through

Business:  Pizzeria Lola
Location: South Minneapolis (55th & Xerxes)
*NEW* Call ahead seating:  612-424-8338

A short while ago I wrote about my first visit to Pizzeria Lola.  Though I ended up loving the food (remember, I am NOT a food critic), my wait time and subsequent communications with the hostess were less than stellar.  I vented my frustrations and tweeted at Pizzeria Lola in the hopes that they would at least read about my experience in their new South Minneapolis space.



Not only did they read my blogpost, but they responded and changed some things up!  I am happy to report that Pizzeria Lola now offers call-ahead seating and I am looking forward to my second visit in the near future.  How awesome is it that they listened to the feedback and followed through with changes that everyone can be appreciative of?  Who knows if it was my post that put the change in motion, but a blogger can only dream right?  If you haven't been there yet, you MUST try Pizzeria Lola soon and now you can call ahead for your seating...

{thrilled}
winkMSP

2 comments:

  1. That is very awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I just saw a write-up on them the other day and thought of your initial experience. Now I'll associate them with this instead :)

    ReplyDelete