Tuesday, March 29, 2011

busy busy busy bee

These past couple months have been uber busy at winkMSP and I wanted to reassure you that I have not disappeared off the face of the Earth.  I went through a pretty grueling job interview process (over a month long) and I am happy to report that I got a new job!  Though I am still working within a health care setting, my new role is a huge change from my current clinical role so as I start the new job, I will be much busier as well... Have no fear, I still plan on blogging as much as I possibly can :)

and also ... (as if that wasn't enough) ...

I joined a dance company!  Sole to Soul Dance Conversion is a talented group of amazingly awesome dancers and I am so honored to be a part of the Urban Arts show on Saturday, April 9th.  Over 30 local artists (performance, visual, etc.) will be featured and/or performing during this evening and S2S will be performing 4 dance numbers.  Yep, 4.  We have been rehearsing day in and day out to bring our best to this event and I hope you can all check it out.  To purchase tickets, click here




{talksoon}
winkMSP

No comments:

Post a Comment