Wednesday, January 12, 2011

at your service: Isaac Bruder Painting, LLC

Business:  Isaac Bruder Painting, LLC
Expertise:  Interior & exterior painting/staining, walls and wood working 
Contact:  IsaacBruder@yahoo.com or 612-532-7954

Wink Criteria:  professionalism, timeliness, courtesy, expertise and personability
Winks awarded5 out of 5 winks!

Being the apartment dweller that I am, I needed to spruce up the interior of a rather boring bedroom in my new apartment.  My inspiration?  None other than Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City.  Please tell me you watched SATC - The Movie?

My inspiration
image via Bandelle Blog



Since I am particularly unskilled in the home renovation area, I hired Isaac to help me paint an accent wall in my bedroom.  I first met Isaac through other neighbors in my previous neighborhood who gushed about his work in their own homes.  You know how every neighborhood has the resident handyman?  Isaac was that guy.  With over 12 years of experience, he has owned his own business since 2000 and has also worked with Stovern Ent. on Steiner & Koppelman homes for the past 6 years.  In short, the man knows what he's doing.  Period.

Paint color:  Electric Blue by Benjamin Moore
image via:  Bandelle Blog

To my surprise, I was unable to find my Electric Blue at Home Depot or the like anywhere near me, so Isaac went to an industry supply store and purchase the paint color for me.  The actual painting process only took about 30 minutes and he made sure that he did everything he could to protect my furniture, carpet and etc.  Though the job was tiny in comparison to the other projects he has worked on, he made sure to treat me like he would any other client.  I appreciated that he was able to accommodate my requests and did so with great professionalism.  Not only is he a seasoned expert, he's a pretty nice guy too.  Can't wait to hire him again when I finally purchase my big girl home!

ok so it's not Carrie Bradshaw's apartment but a girl can dream right?

{daydreamin}
winkMSP

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great color! He seems like a good guy for jobs like that! When I need some paint help, I'll be sure to give him a call! Thanks for this post!! I bet I could give his name to some other too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crucial step in an exterior painting or staining job is making sure you have a clean surface.

    interior painting aptos

    ReplyDelete