Monday, January 3, 2011

an introduction

Alright, I'll admit it.  I am a blog stalker.  I follow numerous blogs almost daily and even have them bookmarked into separate categories such as:  "Style Blogs," "Wedding Blogs," "Photography Blogs," among others.  My first memories of blogging include websites like Xanga or Perezhilton.com and the blogging community has exploded since. 

My biggest attraction to blogging is that it helps its readers become connected to a plethora of information from style notes to political issues.  Blogging opens the eyes of its readers to a different insight on topics that are important to its readers and also helps us become aware of ideas or issues that may be of interest. 


Economically, times are tough for a lot of us.  Even though it seems as though there is less money flowing from customers, people are still shopping, purchasing services and spending money.  Now is a time when keeping business good is a matter of survival.  One of the things that I believe any successful company needs is not only good, but exceptional customer service....

....so, welcome to my blog.  This is a place where I talk about my customer service experiences with (mainly) local businesses and other institutions around Minneapolis & St. Paul.

{heart}
winkMSP

No comments:

Post a Comment