Friday, January 7, 2011

at your service: Kelley of The Paper Doll

Business:  Kelley of The Paper Doll
Winks:  5 out of 5 winks!
Wink voting criteria:  professionalism, timeliness, courtesy, expertise and personability

As an admitted “blog stalker,” I knew that if I wanted to venture into the blogging community, I was going to need a memorable header.  Enter The Paper Doll.  I first learned of Kelley through a couple girlfriends of mine who collaborated with her on their wedding programs, day-of paper goods, etc.  She created designs that complimented each bride perfectly, showcasing their individual style.  Perfect for someone like me who was looking for  designs that were a reflection of my personality.


A sample of work from The Paper Doll
*invitation via Paper Source

When I first contacted Kelley, I was indecisive about everything from my blog title to my color palate.  If it had been me, I would have been leery to agree to take on this task but Kelley quickly jumped on board and encouraged me to generate ideas and focus on my vision.  In the meantime, she designed some headers (17 different revisions) using bits and pieces of our conversation which eventually led to the winkMSP header you see today.

winkMSP Rev. 1

Throughout our partnership, Kelley maintained a courteous level of professionalism, carefully listened to my design ideas and turned them into reality.  I am so grateful that I was able to work with such a professional, artistic and friendly woman on a project that was so important to me.  Check out The Paper Doll and see what she can do for you.

The Paper Doll


{lovesit}
winkMSP

No comments:

Post a Comment