Friday, January 21, 2011

nom nom: Key's Cafe @ Foshay Tower

Business:  Key's Cafe
Location:  Downtown Minneapolis (Foshay Tower)
Did they earn a wink?  YES



Occasion:  My lovely friend Abby had a craving for the Key's Chocolate House Cake and convinced me to make a late night run downtown with her.

The Food:  Abby ordered the special of the day, The Cowboy Burger.  I ordered the classic grilled cheese.  We shared 2 pieces of Chocolate House Cake and Almond Sliver Cake for dessert. 

Our service:  Our server Karen was very helpful.  She was the first person to greet us at the door and show us a table.  She was prompt, friendly (but not overly so), and completely honest.  I asked her for suggestions on which soup to order and she was quite frank on what soups looked like they had run their course for the day and which soups were her favorite.  I ended up with the turkey wild rice and was pretty darn satisfied with the whole meal.

My only gripe?  I could see dirt underneath Karen's finger nails!  Does the fact that she was a nice person make up for this?  Totally.

{stuffed}
winkMSP

How can one resist dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment